Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Sketches - Lefty Lucy Session 3 & a Virtual Trip to Madrid

Last night was the 3rd live session with Lefty Lucy Costumed in Quarantine. She moved from Facebook to Zoom for the session, and it seemed to work a bit better.

5 minute poses

10 minute poses

20 minute pose

The other day the #VirtualSketch group went to Madrid. I wandered the streets a bit and found this interesting chocolateria. I think it would be a place I would stop. I left this as a brush pen sketch.


5 comments:

  1. I’m loving your sketches. Well done. I admire you continuing with your art. I’m not so dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I need to get my mind off of everything else. lol

      Delete
  2. The lefty Lucy pieces are great Joan and the Madrid one is nice although it could be pretty much anywhere. Nice to see you are doing ok and sketching up a storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, thanks so much. It is fun to sketch someone in costume.

      Delete
  3. Very impressive sketches, Joan. You are AMAZING... I wish I was as dedicated as you. Sending hugs....

    ReplyDelete