Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Costumed in Quarantine

Tonight was another session with Lefty Lucy and Costumed in Quarantine. This time she was dressed like a cat with a mask that someone had made for her. She has such a great body and face that it seemed a shame to cover it with a mask and a furry jacket. I guess I sort of got into it by the mid point in the sketching. I imagine that the costume was a bit warm and the mask must have been hot. She said it was roomy on the inside. Here are some of the sketches I did.





5 comments:

  1. I gotta say that the last is my favourite although they are all super. What a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, I like that one also. Having the 20 minute time limit gives me the opportunity to go a little slower and add more detail.

      Delete
  2. It must have been distracting with that costume on her but you successfully sketched a good one in the last image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine having my head in that big head for any length of time. lol It was fun. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Great imagination on the model’s part. You captured the poses so well.

    ReplyDelete