Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Lefty Lucy Night

Last night, Lefty Lucy modeled again on Zoom. She always has an interesting "costume" and this week she also had a colorful wig. She is a lot of fun to sketch and has music playing the whole time.

I didn't include my one minute and two minute poses. Most of them looked too unfinished, but I am pretty happy with most of these. 


After the short poses 10 minutes seems so long. lol


I like this one but her body should have been taller. I've got to watch the body proportions. :)


10 comments:

  1. This model sure is fun! I like the unmatched footwear! You sure got a lot of color and detail in 5 - 10 minutes! (Joan, I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on your blog... I finally figured out that I have to use Explorer instead of Chrome if I want to comment on Blogger blogs. It's kind of ridiculous, since Chrome and Blogger are both made by Google! Anyway, it's a pain to switch browsers, so I'm trying to comment when I'm on my tablet or phone.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found a way to be able to comment. It is great to have you back! Lefty Lucy is a lot of fun. I just wish there was a way to get the image of her to be larger. You can't do that with the Zoom screen.

      Delete
  2. You should be thrilled with these sketches, Joan! Love the choice of footwear:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are never quite sure what you're going to see when Lefty Lucy appears. Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. These are so much fun. Happy you are doing these. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to sketch her. The only thing that would be better is to have the other sketchers in the room with you. lol

      Delete
  4. It looked like Lefty Lucy made an evening of fun for you sketchers last night. Wonderful capture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join us, Mel. Quite a few of our sketchers join in.

      Delete
  5. What fun those poses must have been to sketch. Nice job Joan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always amazed at the poses they do. She is fun!

      Delete