Friday, April 10, 2020

Virtual Visit to Hong Kong

#VirtualSketch selected Hong Kong as the city we would be sketching in today. I couldn't find the link that was provided, so I just roamed around Googlemaps on my own. I found Tai O Fishing Village that had an interesting fish market. Apparently the buckets contain live fish that are for sale.


Just in case you'd like to see a bit of my home, the Patchogue Sketch Club had furniture as our theme for this week. I sketched my bedroom dresser. This also came in handy for the WetCanvas Scavenger Hunt that is being hosted by my friend, Ai.



5 comments:

  1. Two for one is always a good thing for using your sketches. The market is great, I like all the red of course. The dresser was great for the Scavenger Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Seems like I've been sketching a lot for a variety of things.

      Delete
  2. Nice work Joan - what would er do right now without the internet! Lots of detail in the dresser piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, I can't imagine life without the internet at this time. Hope you are doing OK!

      Delete
  3. Two beautiful sketches! What a treat:)

    ReplyDelete