Monday, April 20, 2020

Nearby

This is a sketch I did locally in Sayville. Although I don't live there I tend to go there several times a week. There are so many nice houses and views...and it is on the water so I love it. I've sketched the view down this street several times before and tend to return anyway.


The cherry trees are still in bloom here, but probably won't last much longer. I've found several of them recently and have been sketching all of them in the same accordion sketchbook. This one was in Islip in a tiny little garden area in a corner of a small trip mall. I sat across the street in the parking lot of the Midas Muffler shop. lol


2 comments:

  1. Lovely street scene. Again you know where to go for the best items. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Joan. I really like the variety of colours you use in your trees - so vibrant and interesting

    ReplyDelete