Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Usk Sketchmas Days 10 & 13

I wasn't able to do the prompt for Usk's Sketchmas day 10 when it came up. The prompt was for a "sketcher" and I knew I wasn't going to be anywhere with another sketcher until tonight. My sketch group met at the new Starbucks in Patchogue and our theme was kitchen tools. I did a few of those but my main focus was on Marianne who was sketching across the table from me. 


The prompt for day 13 was a "beautiful shoe." This sketch was actually done a few days ago when I was at Macy's in the Lake Grove Mall. I couldn't find a spot to sit close to sketch these so I stood by them in the shoe department, did a pencil sketch, and then sat a distance away from them to add the color. They were great but not something I would ever wear without killing myself. lol



4 comments:

  1. Ooo-la-la, they look like Dorothy's ruby slippers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice seeing Marianne so focused, looks happy to be sketching. The shoes are amazing! Only for the young!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne was focused and happy to be back with us. She has covid followed by a cold so we missed seeing her for a few weeks.

      Delete