Thursday, December 14, 2023

Assorted Digital Sketches

 I've been trying to still do some sketching with Procreate. It takes a long time to figure out what each tool does as well as how to adjust each of them so that they can be used to draw, paint, shade, fill color, etc. And then there are layers and how one layer affects another. 

All of these sketches were done for scavenger hunts on creativespark.art.

A fist

Something related to your hands.

Something related to your head.

A pair of something; something related to your hands, something related to your fingers.

I hope you enjoy seeing what I've been doing on Procreate.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection! Digital art is something that is still foreign to me. Thanks for the reminder. I know I need to use it more to get better at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have to give myself a chance to play with it. A friend was showing me her collection of digital brushes. I still haven't figured out how to use the ones that are included. lol

      Delete