Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Usk Sketchmas Day 1

Urban Sketchers has come up with a fun list of prompts to keep the members active leading up to Christmas. They posted a calendar of the "24 Days of Sketchmas" with a prompt for every day leading up to Christmas Eve. You know I enjoy things that challenge me. The day 1 prompt is a market stall. This was in front of the South Shore Farm Stand in Oakdale. The previous farm stand closed after Covid so I was surprised the other day when I passed by and it was open under a new name and decorated for the holiday. I sat in my mobile studio to sketch since it was drizzling a bit. They have some foods and local products, so I will definitely have to go back and check out what they have. #usksketchmas


Just in case you are interested in participating here is the calendar of prompts.





2 comments: