Monday, December 25, 2023

Usk Sketchmas Day 24 - Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas!

I hope that the peace of the season and the light fills your hearts today and always. 

The final prompt for Usk's Sketchmas was "Christmas Tree." Yesterday was a busy day so I didn't go out to sketch. I did a sketch of our Christmas tree as a continuous line instead. 

I'm glad I sketched it early because time seemed to disappear. I went to visit a friend and bring her some pierogi that I had made and then before I knew it it was nearly 4:00pm and time to go to Mass. Then there was Christmas Eve dinner with shrimp bisque, pierogi and kielbasa and several glasses of wine. Yummy things I don't make very often.


Later in the evening I added color to the Christmas tree sketch because I just couldn't resist.

We are heading out soon to spend Christmas Day with family.

I hope your holiday is wonderful!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats for finishing all the USk prompts! Some of them were not that easy to follow, and yet you seem to have found almost all of them! Your tree is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The only one I found impossible was the busker. I would have had to be in the city to get that one live.

      Delete
  2. Great job on the Sketchmas. Love this continuous line drawing and color and hope your holidays are joyous.

    ReplyDelete