Saturday, December 30, 2023

Brookhaven Library

 On one of our rainy days I headed over to the Brookhaven Free Library. My plan was to sketch there and also look at the sketchbooks that the South Bay Art Association created recently. I missed the reception they had for the finished sketchbooks because I was in the city. I thought it would be a nice rainy day activity. I asked the librarian where they were being kept but was told that they haven't put them out on display yet. I was disappointed! Instead I wandered through the small library and found this room with a bust, books, and a view out the window...perfect.



4 comments:

  1. I love this. The details inside and out make it welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jo. I always appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  2. The window treatment caught my eye! Happy New Year, Joan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Mel. Thanks so much for your many visits.

      Delete