Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Pierogi Prep & a Surprise for Me

 This sketch was actually done last week before I made my pierogi. I did a continuous line of some of the ingredients and tools that I had out to make them.


I had done a sketch of the steps to making my mom's pierogi last year and had posted it here and on FB. Today I got a package in the mail from my niece, Jamie Szalay who lives in GA. As a surprise she took my image and had it printed on kitchen towels for me and my siblings as a Christmas gift. We all make mom's pierogi. This is what she sent. I think it is such a special gift for all of us.





2 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a great gift. You are wonderful to keep up the tradition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Each of my siblings keeps the tradition going too.

      Delete