Saturday, January 24, 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day 24 - Sunken Meadow Sky

For day 24 of Leslie's challenge I drove to Sunken Meadow State Park which is about a 25 minute ride northwest of me, right on Long Island Sound. I really like this view and have painted it many times. This time I painted it from my car because it was so cold outside.

Sunken Meadow Sky by Joan Tavolott


If you would like to see the artwork by the other talented artists taking part in the challenge check here: http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

If you would like to vote check out Sea Dean's blog. http://paintamasterpiece.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous landscape Joan! The colors are rich and I love the added detail of the fence. I can see why this spot has inspired you many times, so lucky to have it nearby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sky and beautiful details in the foreground!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to catch up with all my friends here! I have missed so much because of the challenge...Your paintings are wonderful Joan. I love Tranquil sky and your previous sky from Key West, Florida is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celia, it is such a great, peaceful spot. Thanks.

    Oty - Thank you!

    Hilda - Thanks so much. I'm glad you are catching up.

    ReplyDelete