Friday, October 14, 2022

Inktober 2022 - Days 14 & 15

 My car needed to be services and had a recall that needed to be taken care of, so I headed over to the Nissan dealer in Patchogue. I knew I would be there for a while so I brought along my sketchbook and my iPad to keep me busy. It seems like I end up sketching the same view each time since there isn't much that you can see from the waiting area. The style of the car is slightly different and this time I used a ballpoint pen to sketch. It gives a softer look...almost like sketching with a pencil. The ballpoint pen isn't good for filling in solid areas so I was lucky in this Inktober Day 14 sketch.

 

Today I went into Sayville to do a few errands and stopped at Lands End down by the water. I did a sketch of the dock over near the catering & florist area of the event venue for my Inktober 15 sketch.





4 comments:

  1. I agree with your comment on the ballpoint pen. Nice work! Glad you're still at it with Inktober this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sketches. You do well with any medium. Hey, you are halfway through with Inktober!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, after the first week I adjusted and it started to get easier. Thanks!

      Delete