Monday, October 24, 2022

Inktober 2022 - Day 24 - Panera Sketches

 Today was a rainy day so I decided to sketch from an indoor location. We don't have too many coffee houses around unless you count the endless Starbucks. I headed to the Panera Bread in Bohemia. I haven't sketched there in a long time but I know there are good views of the counter area from some of the booths in the front. Since I was there anyway I grabbed a bagel to go with my cup of coffee that I milked for the duration of my sketch time.  I am usually not prepared to sketch my food, but since I had everything I needed (except water to make the ink bleed). I sketched this with my Lamy pen filled with Noodler's brown ink. I ended up putting a bit of coffee on the plate instead of water. It worked!


My original aim was to sketch the actual restaurant which I did while I was munching on my bagel. I think it helps to have food to eat while I sketch. I'm much more patient that way. lol So today I am giving you a double Inktober.





No comments:

Post a Comment