Saturday, October 22, 2022

Inktober 2022 - Day 22 - Mineola Diner & Extra Paintings

 Today my friend, Suzala and I wracked our brains for someplace different to sketch. We ended up going to Mineola were there was an iconic looking diner, complete with a big neon sign. We ended up sitting diagonally across on the opposite coner from it. It is located at a busy intersection and that gave us at least a view that didn't have stopped vehicles right in front of us. Here is my Day 22 sketch. The only part that isn't ink are the wider red areas. I did those in watercolor.



A few weeks ago one of my art organizations had our monthly meeting and then we created small 4 x 6 paintings that could be mounted on 5 x 7 cards to be used as thank you cards or sympathy cards by the organization. We worked in whatever our chosen media was. I worked from photos on my phone. Here are the two that I created.













1 comment: