Saturday, October 8, 2022

Inktober 2022 - Day 8 - Car Ride

 Today I went into NYC with my friends, Suzala and her husband, Rick to meet the NYC Urban Sketchers. Rick often drives us to our location in the city, drops us off, and then comes back to pick us up at the end of the day. The ride into the city takes about an hour from their house, so I knew I had time to do a sketch of the interior of the car with them in it. My lines are rather irregular due to the movement of the car which I couldn't control. Here is Inktober Day 8.



4 comments:

  1. I admire you for even trying to sketch in the car. Very difficult. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I could only do it for a while. I was getting motion sick. lol

      Delete
  2. I think you did Rick's profile quite nicely. A well observed capture of the scene.

    ReplyDelete