Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Southold Charm & Collage

 I headed out on the north fork this weekend and added some sketches to my concertina sketchbook. This sketch filled the last segment on the front. There are some really nice houses with beautiful colors like this one in Southold.

I decided I'd never get to all the projects in Sketchbook Revival. My plan is to watch the videos and pick the ones that interest me. This lesson was by Tiffany Sharpe called "Watercolor Collage Fodder." I used a bit of stamped paper, a gelli print, tissue paper and watercolors.



4 comments:

  1. I bet your concertina is filling in nicely! I decided I don't have time for all the Sketchbook Revivals either, although they all seem fun. I have to admit I sometimes speed up the video when I know I'm not going to do the activity while I'm viewing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina...it will be full before I know it. I don't know how some of the people keep up with every single lesson...or it seems like that anyway. I'm a few days behind.

      Delete
  2. The house is lovely and so colorful. Makes me smile. Good job on the abstract. I know nothing about those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, thanks so much. I have a hard time with abstracts unless I get a lot of guidance. lol

      Delete