Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Dingle Pub

 I did a second sketch for the NYC Urban Sketchers virtual event on Saturday. This time I picked a location that I'm sure would be celebrating St Patrick's Day in a big way...the Dingle Pub in Dingle, Ireland. It sits at the entrance to the beautiful Dingle Penninsula. When Jerry and I were in Ireland this was one of the towns we visited. Usually in the evening at least one of the pubs would have live music. I know we went to the Dingle Pub at least once. I have such good memories of that trip.



4 comments:

  1. Such wonderful memories brought to life again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks Jo. It was such a great trip...except for driving on the wrong side of the road. lol

      Delete
  2. Best country, ... altho I knew a Dutch artists who lives in Wales he said Ireland is a spare Wales and he's right. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rene'. I'm so glad we made the trip and I was able to sketch there.

      Delete