Tuesday, March 8, 2022

One Week 100 People - Day 2

 For my Day 2 sketches I decided to head to Sunken Meadow State Park to sketch at the boardwalk. When I try to sketch people walking it helps for there to be a good distance where they are walking toward me, so I have time to get their details down. This particular park has a few ramps that lead from the boardwalk to the parking area so I sat facing one of them because I knew a lot of people would pass in front of me and I would have a short opportunity to sketch them. I did this group from my mobile studio.


I walked up on the boardwalk and sat on one of the benches to do these sketches...and then I joined the walkers for a little walking exercise.






4 comments:

  1. I like the ones without legs! ;-) I have a few of those, too. You are doing great! I only got a few today, but the week is young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have a few busy days so I'm trying to stay ahead. You are doing well.

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! Your work is amazing. I can see why you do people so well. So much practice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. It is fun to try to do them quickly.

      Delete