Thursday, March 10, 2022

One Week 100 People - Day 4

 I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to have much time to sketch in the morning. Jerry and I had back-to-back eye doctor appointments and I stayed in the room with him, so I only got 2 sketches done in the waiting room before we were called in.  We were there for a long time and then went out to lunch. Of course I didn't have a view of other people in the restaurant...oh well!

After I dropped Jerry off at home I went to our local library. I was able to get a few more sketches done there and my tally is now 81 sketches. I added watercolor when I got home.



4 comments:

  1. Good work on a busy day! I still have 16 more to do tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. I'm glad I'm going to be able to finish in 5 days.

      Delete
  2. Good for sticking with the people sketches. They are great. Hope your lunch was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo. It is always fun to do this challenge. Yes, the lunch was great!

      Delete