Thursday, March 3, 2022

Surf, Skate and Snow

Sayville has a surf, skate and snow shop that attracts my attention each time I pass heading east through town. The whale mural and the airstream catch my eye each time. Due to the layout of the building there is no good way to get the name of the shop as well as the rest of the view all at the same time. Since the airstream and the mural are what calls to me, I had to make those the dominant subjects. It makes me smile every time I see it. The shop is actually called Bunger Sayville.


 

3 comments:

  1. This sketch is amazing and wonderful to see. You inspire me to take my time and wish I would follow your inspiration. Applause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really have wanted to sketch the mural and the camper for a long time. I was just trying to work out how to put the building in it too.

      Delete
  2. Such a feel good scene! I don't know who wouldn't be happy seeing this place. Great find!

    ReplyDelete