Monday, August 19, 2019

Around Paris 2

Since I only had a short time in Paris to sketch I planned to make the most of it. The same day that I sketched from the cafe and did the fountain I kept going. Most of the Paris sketchers took a break for lunch at a restaurant but I kept going. I sketched this everyday market on the street.

 

Next I wandered back over toward the Seine and came across this interesting building that I just had to sketch.


And I just had to sketch outside Shakespeare & Company.


This is my farewell to Paris...one last photo.






6 comments:

  1. What a great side trip after Amsterdam! Thanks for taking us along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan these are all gorgeous sketches. I especially love the Speed Market...made me think about you speeding from one place to another capturing your last moments in Paris with paint. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thank you so much for all your kind comments!

      Delete
  3. You certainly are dedicated Joan. Nice work on all the sketches: they are all brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love all your sketches, I am so behind, sorry. I just cannot figure out how you keep up your energy and post it all. Thank you. You are inspiring. I do look at them but am behind on the applause!

    ReplyDelete