Sunday, February 5, 2023

Tola

I'm always looking for buildings that would be fun to sketch. Tola has branches in 3 of the local towns here. I've seen the one in Westhampton Beach but the building never called to me. I haven't seen the one in Fire Island Pines yet since I haven't been over there on the ferry. This one is in Bellport and the fact that the tree and the street light could be in the picture frame sold me on this view. Someone wanted to know if the man was standing on the flower box, but it is a mannequin. lol


 

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering about that guy, too, when I saw this sketch on FB! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I need to put a wash over him so he blends into the interior a little more.

      Delete
  2. Ha, a peeping tom. Very nice sketch with all the fun items and info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught him in the act of peeping. lol Thanks.

    ReplyDelete