Saturday, February 4, 2023

Small Sketches

 I keep a small sketchbook in my purse...just in case. For instance, my husband may still be eating Buffalo chicken wings when I'm already done. I can sketch!


We can be seated in the waiting room at the eye doctor's office and there is a woman and her son there who are calling out to be sketched.


Jerry's eyes have been dilated/or he has had drops put in before the doctor comes in to see him. I can sketch him while his eyes are closed.


I do a sketch of something small for Creativespark.art's scavenger hunt.


There are many opportunities to sketch and I like to take advantage of them.
How about you?


5 comments:

  1. Oh, of course... it's called #sketchwaiting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Something we all have a lot of practice doing. It does make waiting much more pleasant.

      Delete
  2. I love it that you wrote about your little sketchbook. It's also something that comes with me everywhere I go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is actually a tiny pad (3.1 x 4.1) of Hahnemuhle bamboo paper that I probably got at one of the symposiums.

      Delete
  3. I try to carry a sketchbook, but we haven't been going out much except to doctor's appointments. You are so disciplined.

    ReplyDelete