Sunday, August 29, 2021

People Two Ways

 I gave Art Rage on my iPhone another try at the pool. I still haven't figured out zooming in and out without ruining what I have. lol This was sketched at the pool and I did most of the color there, but when I got home I picked up my stylus and used it to complete the color and add lines. That worked much better than my finger. lol I still am having a hard time filling an entire space with color. I have a hard time getting rid of the tiny white spaces.


The other night I was out sketching with the Patchogue Sketch Club as well as some folks who were painting for "Paint the Great South Bay," a plein air event going on this week which I'm not doing this year. I have too much going on and it takes too much time to really participate properly. I did this sketch of one of the other sketchers, Liz working directly in pen.



2 comments:

  1. Ah, people in digi and ink. You do well with your phone. Your ink lines are always descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a lot more practice with digital sketches. Regular sketching is so much easier!

      Delete