Saturday, June 29, 2019

30 x 30 Direct Watercolor - Day 29

Today's Direct Watercolor is part of my dinner. It is rare for us to come up to Maine and not have lobster for dinner at least once. 
#directwatercolor2019 #30x30directwatercolor


This afternoon I walked into town to do a sketch...planning to do one last direct watercolor. I didn't want to drag my whole backpack with me so I just took a few things. When I got across from this breakfast/bakery spot I realized I had left my watercolors back at the house. So I sketched this in ink on site and added color when I got back to the house. That's what happens when I change bags. lol



4 comments:

  1. I love the colors in the lobster, Joan...would you believe, I have never tasted lobster. I love shrimp and I understand it's similar? The restaurant is amazing...you paint buildings SO well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilda, thanks so much for your kind words. I think they are different, but you would probably like it.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful piece on the lobster - I am sure it was a challenge. I like the bakery piece too - so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. luckily the lobster didn't move around too much. lol Thanks!

      Delete