Saturday, June 22, 2019

30 x 30 Direct Watercolor - Day 22

Today was a busy day. I went to New Jersey this morning to meet 2 of my sisters and my cousin who is visiting from California. I try to get to see my cousin when she comes to NY but hadn't seen her for 2 years. My sister from Maine drove down for the weekend because she hadn't seen her in 9 years. I left at 8:30 and got back home at 10 PM. Luckily I planned ahead and did a painting for Day 22 of the Direct Watercolor Challenge last night.
#directwatercolor2019  #30x30directwatercolor


3 comments:

  1. Oh, delicious cherries! Of course you would plan ahead to sketch this! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cherries. Great planning to get this done ahead of time. Applause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colour Joan. I hope you had a good visit

    ReplyDelete