Saturday, March 18, 2023

West End Bath House

 One of the largest beaches on Long Island is Jones Beach, the beach my family went to most often when I was a child, and the one I continued to frequent until I moved further east on Long Island. I do return there once in a while and happened to go there last weekend. 

I wanted to sketch the Jones Beach Theatre which has been renamed the Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre. Concerts and shows are held there during the summer. Unfortunately because it is off season the parking lot by the theatre was closed. I rode around for a while trying to see if I could see the theatre clearly from anywhere else but had no success. Since the last parking area I tried was next to the West End Bath House, I figured I would sketch that. The building is no longer being used as a bath house but seems to house some offices for the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment