Friday, March 10, 2023

One Week 100 People - Day 5

 I kept thinking about where to go to sketch today that would have people, and I decided that it was best to just bite the bullet and go to Starbucks. I don't like their coffee and they have very limited choices of decaf tea, so I'm not usually thrilled to sit there and drink while I sketch. Also several of the Starbucks here are closed for renovations. I think they are making all of them have a drive-thru window. Anyway I went to the nearest open one and it worked out better than I thought. The last time I went to this one it was very dim and not really good to see what I was sketching. It was much brighter today (or maybe there was more sunshine coming thru the windows). So here are my last 10 sketches which include some customers and some employees.




5 comments:

  1. Well done and hurray for making the goal (again) this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay!! Congrats for finishing (as I knew you would :-) )!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. I sketched people in the city today too.

      Delete