Sunday, April 3, 2022

Boardwalk & Sketchbook Revival Royal Tern

Some of the water locations here have small boardwalks like this spot by the Sayville Boat Basin. The marina isn't open to boats because it is too early so there are no boats in the slips.

I have been watching some of the video lessons for Sketchbook Revival to catch up. The 2 weeks are now up but the videos remain available until April 18. I'll watch as many as I can and do a few more of the lessons. This morning I did a sketch of a Royal Tern in a workshop let by Shari Blaukopf who is an urban sketcher I have been following for years.



 

2 comments:

  1. Love the movement in the grasses. The bird is excellent. Fun lessons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun to do most of the lessons from Sketchbook Revival. Some have been very different. Thanks!

      Delete