Monday, March 1, 2021

Snow Plow

 Somehow I forgot about this sketch. After our snowstorms I kept passing these snowplows that were parked in a mostly empty large parking lot near my bank. Most of the stores in the little mini mall have closed so it is rare to see anything there. For a while they were parked so that the plows were against the fence so there was no real good way to see the whole structure. But the other day they had been moved and turned the other way...so I had to sketch this.



7 comments:

  1. Wow, nice! A fun thing to find and capture. You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Mostly the snow plows hide when they aren't working.

      Delete
  2. Terrific! That's one thing I have never sketched... we only have like 3 snowplows in the whole county, and they are never in my neighborhood! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! My brother in GA always said if it snows there schools close for a week because it takes that long to get the few plows up in to the mountains. lol

      Delete
  3. This is a super piece Joan - great job on a complicated subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Val. I can get lost in all the mechanical parts.

      Delete