Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Bikers at Captree

 Saturday was one of those beautiful days that you just have to get outside for a while. I took a ride over to Captree State Park thinking I would sit out by the dunes and sketch the lighthouse across the bay. Imagine my surprise to see motorcycles and bikers in the parking area near the fishing charter boats. There were probably about 8-10 of them just hanging around talking. I've seen some groups of bikers that make me a bit nervous, like the Pagans, but a few of these bikers were wearing Harley Davidson logos on their clothes so I was thinking these were more recreational bikers. I loved the guy on the right wearing chaps. His girlfriend was also there wearing chaps too. I didn't get too close because I didn't want them to realize I was sketching them from my "mobile studio."




4 comments:

  1. You have been finding interesting subjects. This one made me smile. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I get excited when I see motorcycles that I can sketch. lol Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Such an interesting subject - how lucky for you. Great job on the bikes and shadows.

    ReplyDelete