Friday, March 12, 2021

One Week 100 People - Day 4

 The forecast was for temperatures around 70 degrees, but here on Long Island it was cooler due to the southwest wind from the ocean. I headed over to Robert Moses State Park and sat in my car while I sketched the people walking on the boardwalk or heading down to the sand. I did sit out for a little bit but I didn't take a scarf with me and after about an hour my neck was cold and I headed back into the car. 

Here are sketches #83-96. I will have to finish the last few tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. Joan looks like you are doing a good job of sketching 100 people. I love how you don't make them look stiff...you are so great at showing them moving or talking. They are always so engaging. Hope some warmer days are on their way. 70 sounds wonderful. We had 62 this week and it was super to be outdoors not wearing a winter jacket. Have a great weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the different techniques .. with and without lines. What a week!

    ReplyDelete