Tuesday, March 9, 2021

One Week 100 People - Day 1

 Today begins the "One Week 100 People" Challenge. I debated if I was going to participate this year due to the Covid restrictions. I don't want to be indoors with people and it is iffy looking for people outdoors. But I decided to give it a try. If I can't find enough people IRL, I will resort to photos or to videos online. I headed into Sayville and first stopped in the parking lot by the beach. From there I was able to see people walking back and forth to the park. Then I moved to the parking lot by the marina carefully watching for people from my parked car. As I was leaving I noticed some workmen working on a roof...and there were a few of them. Yay!! Then by the boatyard I found a few more. Total for today...23 people!









4 comments:

  1. Wow, 23!! I hope your luck continues! As you saw, I'm doing selfies this year. I'm already regretting it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I would get really bored just sketching my face. Part of this year's challenge is finding locations where I don't have to be indoors or anywhere near the people.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic .. you are almost done! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got more done than I thought I would.

      Delete