Thursday, January 31, 2019

Keeping Warm at Starbucks

When I got up this morning it was about 7 degrees and with the wind chill factor it was about -11 degrees. It would have been nice to stay home and not go out into the cold at all but I had a PT appointment that I didn't want to miss. So I bundled up and headed out. I figured that while I was out I would stop at Starbucks to sketch...as long as I could get a parking spot right by the door...and I did.  It was nice and warm inside. Luckily I sketched this man quickly because even though he looked like he would be there for a while, he was gone before I got to paint him.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Brrrr, is right! Take care and stay safe for sure. I like the painting/sketch, as always great figures.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Tina & Jo. It was cold but not as bad as I expected. I'm glad I didn't have to go far and got to come home and chill out (pardon the pun).

      Delete
  2. Brr! This is super Joan; the man looks like he needed to warm up - lol. It sound like my area is heading for the deep freeze too - sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, thanks. This man didn't even take off his bulky parka and it was pretty warm in Starbucks.

      Delete