Saturday, December 1, 2018

Holiday Market

Today was the Holiday Arts & Craft Market that my art organization was running at the South Country Library in Bellport.  There were about 20 vendor tables including mine. We did have some shoppers but business was slower than we wanted. I had time to sketch my friends who had a table across from mine. They were selling cards and painted shells. The sketch looks like they were outdoors but the greenhouse with all the windows was actually a mural on the wall. The market continues tomorrow.
#momentsketchers


4 comments:

  1. The sketch brings a smile to my face. Hope the business picked up later and today. We had a nice art thing at the farmers market and I didn’t go. Maybe your visitors are as lazy as me this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. It was slow today too until the last hour when business picked up.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha - it does look they are outside - fabulous sketch Joan to capture the effect. Too bad about the low numbers of people but at least your time wasn't wasted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Val. Luckily the sales picked up today.

      Delete