Monday, December 3, 2018

Catching Up

I am a bit behind posting, and already on Day 3 for the Doodlewash Challenge I have nothing new to post. I guess I just don't work well with prompts. 
This first sketch was done last Wednesday evening with my sketch group. We did Christmas decorations again so we would have more sketches for the showcase where we are going to display our work for the month of December.


This sketch was done in Yaphank. I don't know if it is just a shack or if it is lived in, but I thought it was kind of cute. I like run-down buildings that need TLC. lol


9 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't keep up with all you do during the holidays! And I meant to say earlier that I love your postcard project!

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tina. I thought I could do the Doodlewash subjects for the cards but I don't have the items. lol

      Delete
  2. Joan both of these are superb. The first made me smile and the second inspires me to explore some of the old shacks that are found in my part of the world. Hope your December is off to a great start. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thank you. I like rustic buildings and always search for them.

      Delete
  3. Just wonderful. You have the busiest holidays ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both wonderful sketches Joan!!!! Yes, this is definitely a busy month and it seems like it's passing by so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The month is flying by quickly...maybe because I have three weekends of shows. lol

      Delete
  5. Charming sketches Joan. I like painting old buildings too and if they aren't old I make them that way - lol.

    ReplyDelete