Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Garden Shop at the Peconic Herb Farm & Direct Watercolor #6

This is a view at the Peconic Herb Farm that I've been wanting to paint for a while, but always convinced myself it was too detailed. I had already finished my painting for the 30 x 30 Challenge and decided to do this. Just doing it in watercolor wasn't an option due to all the text. I drew this directly in ink...no pencil lines. I'm happy with the way it came out. 


For my 30 x 30 Direct Watercolor #6 I painted at Helen's Greenhouses in Aquebogue. I liked the arrangements of flowers in front of the greenhouses as well as the tubs of what looked like kale and leafy green veggies in front.





2 comments:

  1. I would just have to go to the Outside In place. It is so welcoming and interesting. Beautiful flowers and greens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between the flowers and the unusual things they have at this place it is always fun to explore.

      Delete