Friday, June 16, 2023

Direct Watercolor #9

 I went over to the Bayport Flower House and they had some stone statues outside among the plants and pottery. This is #9 for the 30 x 30 Direct Watercolor Challenge.


I was in Patchogue today near where the Mini MoCA is located so I stopped and took a few photos of the display. Unfortunately my two mushroom paintings are behind the figure inside the display and are a bit hard to see. BUT you do get to see a reflection of me!




While I was taking the photos a man came over to ask me about the Mini MoCA. I explained what I knew about it and told him how we did mini mushrooms for it. He told me he had been in the park last weekend and that there were mushroom art pieces all around the park and that people were taking them. I explained that the purpose of the other pieces was for people to take them and enjoy them. 






1 comment: