Thursday, January 19, 2023

Whole Foods

It is a challenge to find a sketching location when the weather doesn't cooperate. I went over to Whole Foods in Lake Grove because I knew they had a seating area. I purchased a cup of coffee and sat at a table by the window. That made it possible to see customers at the tables by the half wall and see over the wall to the customers and clerks at a few of the checkout stations. Although I was really very close to these models none of them noticed that I was sketching them. People seem to be in their own little worlds. 



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's tough to find sketch locations in the wet, cold winter. :-( The Whole Foods near me has a very boring seating area, and the same for the PCC. And they both seem empty at the times that I go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been to this Whole Foods before and I knew they had some seating with a view of the cashiers. It was a weekend so it was fairly busy but not crowded.

      Delete