Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Do Not Enter

When I am driving along a street near the water I always check out the side streets to see if there is something interesting down there since so many places here have docks and buildings that go with them. Somehow I've missed this spot, even though I've been to several of the Patchogue marinas nearby. This was past a business that didn't seem to have anything to do with marinas or docks. I went a bit farther and parked my mobile studio with a view of these ramshackle sheds. I definitely did not plan to enter...I was fine where I was. 



2 comments:

  1. Heed caution you did well. And another great mobile sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. At some point I'm going to have to move off the island because there will be nothing new to paint. lol

      Delete