Monday, August 8, 2022

Sketching Here And There

 Last week Jerry had an eye doctor appointment for his shots to his eyes. They put numbing drops in and then he has to wait for a bit. I used that time to sketch him in the chair. This was done on blue Strathmore paper. 


On Saturday afternoon I met my friend Suzala in Northport to paint. We decided not to venture into the city in the heat but to stay local instead. Later we headed down by the waterfront park and I sketched some people.


I also sketched in watercolor. This woman was sitting on a stone bench next to us.


There was a cute dog near her that I had to sketch. Both of these were done directly in watercolor.





1 comment:

  1. Joan you do a super job just using your brush instead of drawing with a pencil. Jerry made a good model even while he was waiting for his procedure. Hope he got along alright. Hugs! P.S. thank you for your comforting thoughts regarding Shelby.

    ReplyDelete