Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Lobster

For those of you who have followed my blog for a long time, you may have noticed the lack of lobster sketches in the past few years. Between the pandemic and the prices on things, lobster dinners at home haven't happened in a while. Last week one of the local stores had a "sale" on lobsters, even though the price was quite a lot higher than we had paid the last time. But both of us lobster lovers here decided to get them for dinner anyway. Of course I had to sketch one of them before he/she went into the pot.


 

3 comments:

  1. I had wondered about the lack of lobsters...and I'm not surprised to hear why you hadn't been eating them! I saw some in the tank at our local fish market, and the price was through the roof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister in Maine says they have been high up there too. These were worth the money.

      Delete
  2. Wow, nice looking lobster. You must have enjoyed having a nice dinner. We went to our favorite steak place, sort of the same thing with higher price. It wasn’t as good either, think they are buying less expensive cuts and charging more.

    ReplyDelete