Tuesday, January 18, 2022

At the Dunes

We had one day last week (before this icy weather) where the temperature hit the mid 50s...that's beach weather in the winter. So I hopped in my mobile studio and went to Robert Moses State Park. As always there were a lot of people there, mostly taking walks to the lighthouse. I went to the dunes at the very end of the boardwalk to sketch. It was too windy to actually paint outside my mobile studio but I did enjoy getting out of the car when I was finished and enjoying the fresh air.



5 comments:

  1. Really nice composition here! Lucky you to get beach weather, even for a day! Gray and blah here as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That's what we had most days...and cold and windy. This was a treat!

      Delete
  2. Wow you certainly caught the feel of a warmer day. Wish I could have been there...we are covered with snow and very cold here.😥

    ReplyDelete