Saturday, February 13, 2021

Roadside America - LL Bean Big Boot

 Sorry to have disappeared. My computer wasn't working and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to post here from my iPad or my iPhone. After waiting for an appointment for a few days, I took the computer to Apple to be repaired. They told me it was a "vintage model" and after having it for a few days it was determined that it couldn't be fixed. So I bought a new one. I've spent most of this evening trying to get up to speed with the new Mac since things are different.

Anyway it seems that I am back to posting with a lot to catch up on. I did another Roadside America sketch since they were such fun. This is the giant boot that stands in front of the L L Bean store in Freeport, Maine.




5 comments:

  1. I’m on my iPhone. Yay, you are back. Nice to have a new computer. What a fun subject you found to sketch. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I missed connecting with everyone this way. I couldn't figure out posting on the iPad. Maybe the iPhone would have worked. I have a hard time seeing things on that. lol

      Delete
  2. this is so cute - nice work Joan. Like so many things today computers are made to be obsolete in just a few years - planned obsolescence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, thanks. We live in a disposable society. Nothing is expected to last more than a few years. That's sad.

      Delete
  3. I was thinking about you and your computer issue, and I thought to myself, I bet she's going to have to buy a new computer! Because that's what always ends up happening when I can't figure out what to do! ;-) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete