Monday, February 1, 2021

Lebanon Sketch 2

 Since Lebanon was such an interesting area I did another virtual sketch when I joined the NYC Urban Sketches and USk Lebanon.  This was in the same area as my first sketch but the reference was looking down instead of up. I also wanted to tackle a nocturnal sketch.

Before everyone disappeared for lunch photos were taken of the combined NYC/Lebanon group holding a piece of their artwork. I am in the bottom row, 2nd from the right. There were 3 pages of sketchers.




6 comments:

  1. Look at that! Long day for me, ha. Lovely sketch at night. So many sketchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy knowing this type of cultural event exists.
    Kudos to all Urban Sketchers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie. We have joined group with other citations.

    ReplyDelete