Monday, December 16, 2019

One Tipsy Soldier

Today I dropped off all my remaining tiles and ornaments at the Catbird Seat in Sayville. Debi, the owner has sold a lot of my tiles this year and told me to bring over any that were left. Hopefully in the crunch before Christmas more of them will sell.

I had a few errands to run but I made sure to stop and do a sketch while I was out. I had passed this nursery in Ronkonkoma the other day. I liked the two inflatable soldiers...especially the tipsy one. lol I sat in my "mobile studio" to sketch this since today was a bit on the cold side.


8 comments:

  1. Delightful Joan - certainly made me smile. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thanks! I liked these two soldiers when I passed them driving. I knew I had to go back.

      Delete
  2. Too cute! You always find such interesting things to sketch. Nice work Joan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL At this time of year I seek out all the nurseries and tree lots I can find.

      Delete
  3. Awwww, this is so cute. You captured the scene so well.

    ReplyDelete