Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Travels

We are away for Christmas this year, visiting my sister and her family in Maine. Like we usually do, yesterday we took the ferry from Orient Point, NY across to New London, CT to shorten the amount of time we had to be in the car. For some reason we were on a smaller ferry which didn't have a big cabin with a big snack bar, tables around the perimeter, and seating in the middle. This ferry had two small levels with the cafe and a few tables downstairs and then a few tables and seats facing forward, sort of like on an airplane. The sketching options weren't as fun, but I sketched anyway.


4 comments:

  1. hahaha
    it seems you can manage to sketch anywhwere, anyway. nice work Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes, I will get a sketch done anyway. I try not to let anything stop me. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I would have had claustrophobia and been out walking! Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was warm enough the day we went up to sit or walk around outside. A lot of people were.

      Delete