Friday, December 13, 2019

East End Nursery

I still had some Christmas shopping to do the other day so I figured I would head east and see if I could get shopping and a sketch done on the North Fork. I was searching for a Christmas tree lot or nursery that looked a little different. Most of them I've sketched before or they just didn't catch my eye. I did some shopping and then pulled into this nursery. I couldn't find a really good spot to position my "mobile studio" so I was pretty much looking out the driver's side window for this whole sketch...not so good for my neck. lol But I liked the way the scene looked.


6 comments:

  1. What fun! Love the peek-a-boo car:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope this puts you in the holiday spirit. Thanks, Chris.

      Delete
  2. Great! Love this! Even your trees have attitude and personality. I like the wreath on the car. Joanna used to put one on the front of her car, I haven’t seen it in a while. Maybe doesn’t work on her small car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Joan and I hope your neck is okay. I like that some of the trees are in pots - maybe they will last long enough to plant in the yard or the purchaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always liked the idea of potted trees for Christmas. Thanks!

      Delete