Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Inktober Day 15 - Waterdrinker Family Farm

Today my plein air group, PALS, met at Waterdrinker Family Farm in Manorville. There were animals and a corn maze, a pumpkin patch, a sunflower field, and assorted other autumn decorations. I did an actual painting first facing the farm building and then did an Inktober Day 15 sketch of one of the arrangements of hay bales, flowers, etc. The painting is 8 x 10 and is nearly finished...just a bit more tweaking.
#inktober
#inktober2019



I will be out of town for a wedding for the next few days but have scheduled Inktober posts for the days I will be gone. I may not be able to get to visit your blogs but I will catch up on all of your posts when I get back.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, the flag and some colorful pumpkins. I like the painting a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both brilliant Joan - such colour in the first and great composition and detail in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are full of the Halloween season. Pumpkins and fall. Love the feeling of movement in both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this...wonderful details and of course, LOVE our flag!!!

    ReplyDelete